- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Brewing System – Journeyman I
Brewing System – Journeyman I
Special brewing system to make beer from grain. The sleek look, user friendly design, and innovative features, make this your perfect brewing companion for both new and experienced all grain brewers.
Into distilling? Simply attach the Still Attachments, and you can distill from grain too.
Included in the price:
• 304 grade stainless steel superior body, with 8 US Gal (30 L) capacity
• Expandable grain basket to suit grain bills up to 20 lb
• A robust magnetic drive pump (6 watt, 1800 RPM) and wort re-circulation pipe with insulated handle, ensuring consistent temperatures throughout the mash and maximizing efficiencies
• Pump filter to keep hops and stray grain in the boiler, and your wort clear and bright
• Wort Chiller with copper inner coil, cooling your wort to <68°F within 20mins
• Toughened plastic control box and display screen, giving you total temperature and pump control. Dial in the exact temperature for your mash, allowing both step mashing and single temperature mashing with very fast ramp up between steps
• Dual heating element (1600 watt and 400 watt elements) allowing you to switch between heating quickly to a vigorous boil and maintaining a stable temperature
• Tempered glass lid for maximum durability, heating efficiencies and visibility during your brewday
• Top and bottom mesh screens for your grain basket, allowing even distribution of your sparge water and ensuring no grain enters the boiler
• Clips to easily convert into a home distillery with the Still Setup
• 12 month full product warranty
• Brewing support
PLEASE NOTE: contains a packaging strip in the boiler which should be discarded before you begin brewing.
Best to use PBW cleaner or please choose a cleaner that:
Is not abrasive
Does not contain chlorine
Does not contain hydrochloric acid
Is non caustic, non staining cleaning and suitable for use with stainless steel and copper.
And also ensure you rinse thoroughly
The still attachments can be used to distill both water and alcohol, you must check the legal requirements of your country of residence regarding alcohol distillation and obtain all necessary licenses and permits before using this equipment for distilling alcohol.
Whiskeys are also made from grain and follow a similar process to brewing beer. After fermenting the whiskey wort, attach the dome and condenser and you will be distilling full flavored, rich tasting whiskey.
The large copper surface area of this dome top acts as a catalyst with the vapor and helps enhance and concentrate the flavors and aromas as well as removing unwanted sulfur compounds. This produces a smoother, richer, sweeter tasting spirit.
This condenser retains the flavor rather than stripping it out by re-fluxing. This comes with a thermometer, tubing and tap adapter set.
For those of you who brew in cooler climates, the insulated jacket is the perfect product for you.
This heat insulation jacket is designed to be used to keep heat contained in the boiler and maintain a constant temperature during your brew.
Material – Foam
Easy to wipe clean, polyurethane outer layer and machine washable.
Western Hemisphere: 110 volts
Eastern Hemisphere: 220 volts
FREE SHIPPING: International Shipping
DELIVERY ONLY, NO PICK-UP / WILL CALL
Brewing System – Special, Brewing System – Special+Still Dome, Brewing System – Special+Sparge Water Heater, Brewing System – Special+Foam Jacket, Brewing System – Special+Still Dome+Sparge Water Heater, Brewing System – Special+Still Dome+Foam Jacket, Brewing System – Special+Sparge Water Heater+Foam Jacket, Brewing System – Special+Still Dome+Sparge Water Heater+Foam Jacket