- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Brewing System – Master IV
$18,700.00 – $24,195.00
Brewing System – Master IV
Automated flow control included for precise water metering, filling and sparging.
Touchscreen with automated mash schedules, recipe storage and recall, integrated water flow control and hop addition timers.
May be the worlds most versatile brewing system, the design of this system allows maximum flexibility for any Mini-Micro Brewery, Nano-brewery, brewpub, restaurant/bar, or Commercial brewery pilot system. Unique design system allows for brewing a full volume batch of one beer or 2 completely different beers simultaneously. When brewing a single beer style each mash basket is filled with equal or un-equal grains for the recipe. Innovated mashing process period in which the kettles cross recirculate out from the valve of one kettle and to the top re-circulation fitting of the other kettle, creating a consistent gravity between the kettles.
You to decide how you want to brew with this system, full volume single vessel brewing, Single vessel with post mash rinse, 3 vessel brewing, or a spare/rinse with the installation of any commercial on-demand hot water heater capable of providing 170 degree water, the choice is yours! If you choose to do so.
Brew up to 8BBL of beer with the 200 gallon version in a single 7-8 hour brew day, how, simple the average time to brew 2 batches of beer with this system is 3.5 – 4 hours +/- , take control of your Brew Day now !
For those wishing to use the rinse or sparge features integration of a flow meter and flow control to the system for precise water control is available. This feature allows you to enter into the control panel exactly how many gallons of water you want to add to the kettle and the system will auto start and stop the flow based on the amount of water needed, an on demand commercial water heater is recommended to use with this feature.
NOTE: See pictures for the new sparge/rinse arm design.
Clearer wort just got easier with the included solid sided mesh bottom mash baskets that are superior to any traditional false bottom in the respect that no grain can find it’s way past the basket allowing it to work as a filter.
80 and 100 gallon version: 7′ wide x 7’6″ tall x 30″ deep (not counting hoist track overhang)
200 gallon version: 8′ wide x 9′ tall x 32″ deep (not counting the hoist track overhang). Frame modifications can be made for those that do not have 9′ ceiling height.
- Double Sparging / Rinse Arms
- Two 40, 50 or 100 Gallon brew kettles with sanitary tig welded tri-clamp ports
- Flow control with stainless hot water meter, 2 stainless solenoid valves and counter
- Two Solid sided 400 Micron mash baskets
- 2 x Stainless steel Chugger Pumps (Chugger MAX pumps on 200 gallon version.)
- Welded and polished 304 stainless steel frame with control arm and dual hoist support
- Electric hoist on stainless steel trolley
- U.L. Certified* 208V/240V Electric brewery control panel with TouchScreen control with 2 pump control circuits in 4X fiberglass enclosure.
- 2x 9 step digital timers with buzzer for keeping track of your kettle additions
- 5500W stainless steel heating element assembly’s with tri-clamp connection
- 2 tri-clamp temperature probes
- Two Stainless Steel counterflow chillers
- All tri-clamp valves, fittings and hardware.
What’s not included;
You will need to provide a 208V or 240V 100A (80 and 100 gallon versions) or 150A (200 gallon version) GFCI circuit (separated into separate 50A/60A circuits)
Brewers hose not included.
On-demand commercial hot water heater (required only if you want to use the sparge feature).
*A suitable GFCI circuit breaker in your main electrical panel is required or connect the system to a Spa panel.
FREE SHIPPING: International Shipping
DELIVERY ONLY, NO PICK-UP / WILL CALL
100% deposit required at time of order to secure your spot in the manufacturing production schedule.
* Panel built to U.L. standards.
80 Gallon (2 x 40 gallon kettles) [208v], 80 Gallon (2 x 40 gallon kettles) [240v], 100 Gallon (2 x 50 gallon kettles) [208v], 100 Gallon (2 x 50 gallon kettles) [240v], 200 Gallon (2 x 100 gallon kettles) [208v], 200 Gallon (2 x 100 gallon kettles) [240v]