- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Brewing System – Master III
$11,395.00 – $11,405.00
Brewing System – Master III
Want 3.5 Hour brew days.. Dual Brewing Capability.. 85%+ Mash Efficiency ?, Here’s How !
Smaller 40 galllon model of the worlds most versatile brewing system, the design of this system allows maximum flexibility for any Mini-Micro Brewery, Nano-brewery, brewpub, restaurant/bar, or Commercial brewery pilot system. Unique design system allows for brewing a full volume batch of one beer or 2 completely different beers simultaneously. When brewing a single beer style each mash basket is filled with equal or un-equal grains for the recipe. Innovated mashing process period in which the kettles cross recirculate out from the valve of one kettle and to the top re-circulation fitting of the other kettle, creating a consistent gravity between the kettles.
Brew up to 2bbls of beer with the 40 gallon version, the average time to brew 2 batches of beer with this system is 3.5 hours +/- .
System includes solid sided baskets and redesigned re-circulation fitting.
Optional distillers conversion kit with this system that allows you to distill the hard alcohol of your choice on one side of the system while brewing beer on the second side simultaneously. Check your local, state and federal laws to determine if distilling is legal in your area. contact us for pricing.
Clearer wort. is an easy task with the 400 micron grain baskets are included and superior to a traditional false bottom in the respect that no grain can find it’s way past the basket and it also works as a filter.
- Two 20 Gallon brew kettles with sanitary tig welded tri-clamp ports
- Kettle pickup tubes and whirlpool fittings
- Tri-clamp sight level gauges
- 2 x 400 Micron Stainless Steel Solid mash baskets – Now solid sided
- 2 x Stainless steel Chugger Pump
- Welded and polished 304 stainless steel frame with control arm and dual hoist support
- dual 4:1 pulley system
- 50A 240V Electric brewery control panel with TouchScreen control with 2 pump control circuits in fiberglass enclosure.
- 2x 9 step digital timers for keeping track of your kettle additions
- 2x 5500W stainless steel heating element assembly’s with tri-clamp connection
- 2 temperature probes
- Stainless Steel counterflow chiller
- All tri-clamp valves, fittings and hardware.
System Options (contact us for details and current pricing)
- Integrated hood system (designed to swing out of the way for basket removal)
- Water meter flow control (to hook up to a tankless water heater for rinse/sparge)
What’s not included;
For all electric versions you will need to provide a 240V 50A GFCI circuit
Brewers hose not included.
*A suitable GFCI circuit breaker in your main electrical panel is required or connect the system to a Spa panel.
FREE SHIPPING: International Shipping
DELIVERY ONLY, NO PICK-UP / WILL CALL
100% deposit required at time of order to secure your spot in the manufacturing production schedule.
* Panel built to U.L. standards.
40 Gallon (2 x 20 gallon kettles) [240v] – Electrical, 40 Gallon (2 x 20 gallon kettles) [240v] – Combo Electrical / Propane Gas, 40 Gallon (2 x 20 gallon kettles) [240v] – Combo Electrical / Natural Gas